page contents AMAZING SPAM: HENRY LAMPTEY: henrylamptey.zb@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

HENRY LAMPTEY: henrylamptey.zb@gmail.com

http://spam2watch.blogspot.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Henry Lamptey <danjuma.donkoh@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 10:40 AM
Subject: FROM MR. HENRY LAMPTEY
To:




FROM MR. HENRY LAMPTEY
Head, Telecoms, Aviation & Hospitality
Business Focus Groups @
Zenith Bank Ghana Ltd
Kumasi Ghana.

Dear Friend,

First of all let me introduce myself to you, I am Mr. Henry Lamptey. I am the Head of Telecoms, Aviation & Hospitality Business Focus Groups at the above mentioned Bank In the western region of Republic Ghana. I am a Ghanaian married with two kids. I have contacted you so that this Transaction can benefit the both of us, knowing you are advanced in age with the fear of God, but if you are not willing to get involved in the deal, do not already submitted an approved end of the year report for the year 2007 to my head office here in Ghana and they will never know of this excess. I have since then, placed this amount of US$12.500, 000.00 on a suspense account without a Beneficiary.
REPLY THIS MAIL, as you will never hear from me again.

I am writing to solicit your assistance in the transfer of us$12.500, 000.00. Dollars. This fund is the excess of what my branch in which I am the Head made as profit during the last year. I have
As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money Thus; I am compelled to request your assistance to receive this money into your bank account.

I intend to part 40% of this fund to you while 60% shall be for me. I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this. It is going to be a bank-to-bank transfer. All I need is for you to stand as the Original depositor of this fund.

If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response.

With Regards.
MR. HENRY LAMPTEY


No comments:

Post a Comment