page contents AMAZING SPAM: Jennifer Vignon: jennifervignon1@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Jennifer Vignon: jennifervignon1@gmail.com

Good News

Compliments of the day and God's blessings. I am glad to inform you that I have successfully concluded the transaction, the money has been transferred to London.I suceeded through the assistant of Mr.Patrick Richmond who is a London base business man, he cleared the fees and the fund was transfered to his account.Currently I am in London with him and my wife and children.

However, I did not forget you because you are the source of my success, you made me what I am now though you weren't there to complete this project with me but I give all the credit and thanks to you for your past efforts . I know it is not your fault or rather your wish to back out on me and the transaction. I understand it was your situation then.

In appreciation towards your assistance, I have mapped out as a compensation and wrote on your favor a certified bank cheque worth of $1.5 (ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY). I left the cheque with my Secretary Mrs. Jennifer Vignon on my departure to London.

I would like you therefore, to contact her on the below info so that she can mail the bank cheque to you without any delays so that you will received it and then cash your money.

Name: Mrs. Jennifer Vignon
Email: jennifervignon1@gmail.com

Contact my secretary so that she can release your bank cheque to you. I will stop here. Once again, thank you very much and remain blessed with your family.

Best Regards,
Mr.Charles Ojo.

No comments:

Post a Comment