page contents AMAZING SPAM: Geoffrey Bindman: geoffreybindman@rediffmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Geoffrey Bindman: geoffreybindman@rediffmail.com

Geoffrey Bindman
Bindmans LLP
275 Gray's Inn Road
London
WC1X 8QB

Good Day,

This is a personal email directed to you and I request that it be treated as such. I am

Barrister Geoffrey Bindman. I wish to notify you again that I have listed you as a

beneficiary to the total sum of Thirty million British Pounds Sterling in the intent of

the deceased (names now withheld since this is my second letter to you). I contacted you

because you bear the same surname with my late client and I may, with your consent,

present you to the "trustee" bank as my late client's surviving family member so as to

enable you put up a claim to the bank as a next of kin of my client.


In your acceptance of this deal, I request that you kindly forward a letter of acceptance

to me so that I can give you detailed information on this and also tell you the next

steps to adopt.

Hope to Hear from you soon.

Regards,

Geoffrey Bindman.

REF: JANUARY 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment