page contents AMAZING SPAM: Huang: mr.huang00000@yahoo.com.tw

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

Huang: mr.huang00000@yahoo.com.tw



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MR HUANG <mrhuang@yahoo.com.tw>
Date: 2011/1/17
Subject: BUSINESS TRANSACTION ....
To:


Dear Recipient,
How are you today and business in your country?I am Huang,
Bank Manager of bank of Overseas,Taiwan. I would respectfully
request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential
and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a
result of this mail.I contacted you independently
of our investigation and no one is informed of
this communication.

A British Oil consultant/contractor with the Chinese Solid
Minerals Corporation, Mr.Bowen Atkinson made a numbered time
(Fixed)Deposit of $30,000,000.00 for twelve calendar months
and not too long Mr.Bowen Atkinson died from an airplane crash.
The bank immediately launched an investigation into possible
surviving next of kin to alert about the situation and also
to claim his estate. If you are familiar with private banking
affairs,those who patronize our services usually prefer
anonymity,but also some levels of detachment from conventional
processes.In his bio-data form, he listed no next of kin.In the
field of private banking, opening an account with us means no
one will know of its existence, accounts are rarely held under
a name;depositors use numbers and codes to make the accounts
anonymous.

They are simply awaiting instructions to release the deposit to
any party that comes forward.I am aware of the consequences of
this proposal. If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this
message and forget I ever contacted you. If you give me positive
signals,I will initiate this process towards a conclusion.I wish
to inform you that should you contact me via official channels;I
will deny knowing you and about this project. I repeat,I do not
want you contacting me through my official phone lines nor do I
want you contacting me through my official email account.I will
always call you and please contact me only through this email
below. My official lines are not secure lines as they are
periodically monitored to assess our level of customer care in
line with our Total Quality Management Policy.

Please observe this instruction religiously.Please, again, note
I am a family man,I have a wife and children. I send you this mail
not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences maybe,
but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and
that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold.
This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking
clients. Do not betray my confidence.If we can be of one accord,
we should plan a meeting, soon. In closing,please observe utmost
confidentiality,and be rest assured that this transaction would
be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your
assistance to invest my share in your country.Upon receiving your
reply, I will then furnish you with a more comprehensive detail
of this transaction and what is required of you.Please reply to
my private Email: mr.huang00000@yahoo.com.tw
Awaiting your urgent reply.
Yours Sincerely,
Mr Huang

No comments:

Post a Comment