page contents AMAZING SPAM: Frank Paul: frankpual56@yahoo.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

Frank Paul: frankpual56@yahoo.com



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: FRANK PUAL <rainingmoney@yahoo.com>
Date: 2011/1/14
Subject: I WISH TO HAVE YOU AS A PERSONAL ASSISTANT.
To:


Mr.FRANK PUAL

E-mail:

Tel-phone Number


Dear Sir/Ma


    I WISH TO HAVE YOU AS A PERSONAL ASSISTANT.

My name is Morgan Kent, I live in Nigeria, this is about my
inheritance .I lost my father when i was small, and my grand father
took care of me still i was grown up. There was a day my grand father
was very ill, he called me and say he had a secret to tell me. I was
anxious to know why my grand father was about to say. He told me that
since my father his late, so it better for him to tell me the secret
now...Since he his very ill he can go and meet his ancestors at any
time.

He told me that there is a land that he has, and that land there is a
natural resource inside the land that means crude oil.Inside the land
which i need to know, so i can do some thing fast about it. Telling me
this, i was flabbergasted, so i decide to go and find out,if it was
true. To my greatest surprise, i found out that there is a natural
resource inside the land. So i took a bottle oil to check it out in
the Lab, i gave a scientist the bottle of the oil to help me confirm
it.After the scientist most have finished,checking it, he came out
from the Lab and say this is a crude oil, i was excited about the
natural resource in my land.

So i return home and thank my grand father for keeping such a valuable
property for me.So i thought of saling this land to the <NNPC>
Company. which i went to meet the <NNPC> (Nigeria National Petroleum
Corporation) Group general manager(public Affairs) Dr Levi Ajuonuma
which we discourse about the land and fixed the amount they are going
to buy it, He said they will pay $14,000,000.00 US Dollars for the
land which he insisted of paying $45,000.00 US Dollars per Month.
Which i decided to dispose this message to you as a friend and for you
to tell me what to do, if i should sell the land or not. Please i need
your advise. So i can know what to do. If you reply back i promise to
give you 30 percent of the money and i take 70 percent of the money.
Please all you have to do is you put your

Name:__________________________________

Address:_________________________________

Country___________________________________

Sex:_____________________________________

Occupation________________________________

Age:_____________________________________

Tel-phone number:____________________________

Bank account number:______________________________



My good friend friend with all this information, i will give the
(NNPC) your all this information so mine will be transferred into my
account and yours will be transferred into your account immediately
they buy the land. I will be very appreciative if my inheritance could
attract you and favorable consideration. Kindly consider my request.


Yours Sincerely,

Mr.FRANK PUAL

No comments:

Post a Comment