page contents AMAZING SPAM: Waziri Farida: efrc.desks@hotmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Waziri Farida: efrc.desks@hotmail.com

http://spam2watch.blogspot.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mrs Waziri Farida <info@efcc.com.ng>
Date: Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 8:28 AM
Subject: Congratulations!!!!! You are Eligible to Receive Payment..&#8207;
To:



Attn Beneficiary

I am Mrs.Waziri Farida the Chair person of operations, Economic and Financial
Crimes Commission Nigeria.I have urgent and very confidential information
involving transfer of ($500,000.00) that will be of great benefit for You. I
will give you more details as regards this transaction as soon as you notify
me of your readiness in making claim. Awaiting your urgent reply via my email
address(efrc.desks@hotmail.com) which is my confidential email address.

Regards,


No comments:

Post a Comment