page contents AMAZING SPAM: VICTOR GUOBADIA: barristervictorguobadia@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

VICTOR GUOBADIA: barristervictorguobadia@gmail.com



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: BARRISTER VICTOR GUOBADIA. <barrvicguo1@att.net>
Date: 2011/1/19
Subject: Urgent.
To:


THE LAW UNION CHAMBERS
FROM THE DESK OF
BARRISTER VICTOR GUOBADIA.
10 BALARABE MUSA CRESCENT P.O. BOX
74266 VICTORIA ISLAND.
 
 
Hello,
 
 
I was privileged to capture your name from the Internet. I am Barrister Victor Guobadia, a
solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to my late client who died along with his wife and their only daughter on a fatal motor accident over 3 years now, 21st of April 2007. All the occupants in the vehicle lost their lives. I am convinced that it was the grace of God that made me to locate you.
 
 
My client was a successful and accomplished family man, who made enough fortune before his untimely death. Since then I had made several inquiries through your Embassy to locate any of my clients extended relative but this exercise has proved unsuccessful. After several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family but much progress was not recorded. My late client was an influential wealthy business man, an oil magnate here in oil-rich Victoria Island, and he left behind a deposit of (Thirteen Million United States Dollars) only, in his domiciliary bank account in a Security Finance Firm. After the death of my client his bankers contacted me as his attorney to provide his next of kin who should inherit his fortune.
 
 
The board of directors of his bank adopted a resolution and I was mandated to provide his next of kin for the payment of this money within the next 14 official working days or forfeit the money to the bank as an abandoned property.
 
 
The bankers had planned to invoke the abandoned property decree of 1996 to confiscate the funds after the expiration of the period given to me. Despairing at the point of exhaustiveness, fortunately I came across your name to my utmost amazement I discovered that you bear the same last name with my late client and coincidentally you are nationals of the same country.I am Convinced that you may be linked with my late client or that you might provide clue to my search, I therefore, decided to contact with these facts before me because of the similarities. By virtue of my closeness to the deceased and his immediate family, I am very much aware of my client financial standing and the bank account he operates.
 
 
I have reasoned very professionally and I feel it will be legally proper to present you as the
next of kin of my deceased client so that you can be paid the funds left in his bank account hence I contacted you. I seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin to the Deceased since you are at an advantage, so that the proceeds of this Bank Account valued at (US$13 Million Dollars) can be paid to you. Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer.
 
 
I shall assemble all the necessary Legal Documents that will be used to back up our claim. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me to enable us discuss further.
 
 
Best Regards,
 
 
BARRISTER VICTOR GUOBADIA.
 
 
THE LAW UNION CHAMBERS
BARRISTER VICTOR GUOBADIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment