page contents AMAZING SPAM: Richard Barton: bdr.richard@yahoo.com.hk

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Richard Barton: bdr.richard@yahoo.com.hk



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: St Marks Hospital <zuozuo@mail.bnu.edu.cn>
Date: 2011/1/18
Subject: This message is directed to you.
To:


Doctor Richard Barton{ Head Of Management}
St Marks Hospital 112 St. Marks Road,
Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 6DU
Tel Number: +44 7045716546
United Kingdom
 
Hello Beloved,
 
Peace be unto you as you read this letter. My Instinct tells me that I can trust you by my
proposition.My patient Mrs Joy Rivas ,married from United states of American, Mrs.Joy Rivas
made an oral Will before her death in our Hospital TODAY , For her bond investment  of $5.2 Million
Dollars(Five Million Two Hundred Thousand Dollars) with one of HER BANK.According to her the said fund will be
utilize for humanitarian work Programmed for the LESS-PRIVILEGE and Micro Credit Investment in
your country.
 
However, she urged me to direct this mail to you in response that you will stand as the Beneficiary
and Representative to the Project in yourcountry with trust.
Please if you  can carry out the selfless work on behalf of her, kindly revert back with your personal
information's. I will dispose in my possession the documents in my hands
I expect you to be honest because i will not be chance to monitor this Project
 
I will need you to send the below information.
 
Full name and address....................................
 
Direct Cell Phone nUmber.................................
 
Occupation...............................................
Stay Blessed
Dr. Richard Barton
Saint Marks Hospital
United Kingdom
 

No comments:

Post a Comment