page contents AMAZING SPAM: Leif Armstrong: CRC - misssusan.green@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

Leif Armstrong: CRC - misssusan.green@gmail.com



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Leif Armstong <sales@grandrig.com>
Date: 2011/1/9
Subject: Trust.
To:


Hello There

My name is Leif Armstrong. I am head of the CRC (Caucasian Rocket Center).

I was currently in outer space with my team of researchers and we have made a huge discovery.I have a very intresting Business proposal for you which you will be forever grateful that you got involved.

Please, if you are interested, contact my secretary immediately with the following information's.

Contact Name:Miss Susan Green
Email Address:misssusan.green@gmail.com

Thanks
Mr Leif Armstrong



No comments:

Post a Comment