page contents AMAZING SPAM: John Obi/Quadri Wale: office_input@sify.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

John Obi/Quadri Wale: office_input@sify.com



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr.John Obi <office_input@sify.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 7:35 PM
Subject: COMPLIMENT,YOUR BANK DRAFT IS READY
To: Kasimani.Baskaran@gmail.com



Compliment,

How are you doing. Hope you have not forgotten me, I am Mr.John Obi the man from Nigeria who contacted you some time ago to assist me secure the release of some money accrued from the over invoicing of a contract/inheritance that was awarded by my government some time ago during the military regime.

Though you were not able to assist me conclude the transaction, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transfered under the assistance and cooperation of a new partner from Brazil.Presently I'm in South Korea for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

meanwhile, i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds, I made sure you are not left out the benefit of the transaction hence I kept aside for you sum of Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollar($8,500,000.00)draft.

Please bear with me for the making the initial contact through Email. Mean while, A woman came to MY SECRETARY OFFICE A few Days Ago with a letter,Claiming to be your true Representative
HERE IS HER INFORMATION? BELOW:
NAME ANNE BRENDA
4031 Villa Vista
Palo Alto, CA 94306
BANK NAME: CITIBANK, ARIZONA, USA.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 6503809008.
Please,Do reconfirm to MY SECRETARY OFFICE,as a matter of urgency if this woman is from you so that he will not be held responsible for paying into the Wrong Name.

If this woman is not your Representative,You are requested to fill and send this information? for verification purpose so that your VALID CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT US$8,500,000.00 MILLION US DOLLARS WILL NOT BE deliver to the wrong hand please.

THIS FUND IS AS A RESULT OF INHERITANCE ON YOUR BEHALF:
YOUR NAME:...............................

YOUR ADDRESS:............................

YOUR PHONE NUMBER........................

CELL PHONE NUMBER........................

AGE......................................

SEX:.....................................

YOUR OCCUPATION/POSITION HELD..........................


I appreciated your efforts at that time very much,so feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mr Quadri Wale, l have instruct him on how to send you the Bank draft to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive the Draft so that we can share the joy together after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my partner are having at hand, finally,remember that i had left instruction to my secretary so as soon as you contact him, he will send the Draft to you,so feel free to get in touch with MY SECRETARY NOW.Below is the contact of my secretary.


Below is the contact of my secretary
Name: Mr. Quadri Wale
Email: office_input@sify.com

Kindest Regard
Mr. John Obi




No comments:

Post a Comment