page contents AMAZING SPAM: John Henderson: john.henderson1@qatar.io [using some one else's hacked account]

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

John Henderson: john.henderson1@qatar.io [using some one else's hacked account]



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Capt.John Henderson <rosa.calemma@poste.it>
Date: 2011/1/20
Subject: URGENT...
To:


Hi,

 I am so much delighted to inform you of my business proposal.

Well i must tell you that i really appreciate your immediate response, i have been keeping this to myself alone but i want to

let you know of my business proposal through this medium which both of us is going to experience a miracle after the

successful completion of this transaction for our mutual benefit.

I am a captain with the United Nations troop in Afgahnistan, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative

and executive decision for withdrawing troops in Iraq to Afgahnistan affected last year 2010, I have been deployed to come

and work in your country on military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the

United States and the European Union on war against terrorism.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of (Sixteen Million Two Hundred United State

Dollars omly) Which I got from crude oil deal here in Afgahnistan. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing

him that i am making contact for the real owner of the money. And it is under my power to approve whoever that comes forth

for this consignment.

I am a uniform man and I cannot be parading such an amount, so I need to present someone to stand as the recipient. I am an

American intelligence officer and for that good reason, I have 100% authentic means of transferring the money through

diplomatic courier services to you. I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Where we are now, we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured that nobody can

monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you, I only reach you through email, because our calls might be

monitored but have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

 I am out of our military network am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this

email and please delete this message, if there is no response after 3days I will then search for someone else.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on. I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for me. I hope I am being fair

in this business deal, get back to me with your full information:

YOUR FULL NAME.........
YOUR FULL ADDRESS....................
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER........

Regards,

Capt.John Henderson
Afgahnistan Military Base,
john.henderson1@qatar.io

No comments:

Post a Comment