page contents AMAZING SPAM: Sarah Gabriel: mrssarahgabriel@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sarah Gabriel: mrssarahgabriel@gmail.com

Dearly Beloved,
I am the above named person but now undergoing medical treatment now in
Europe. I am married to Dr.Gabriel Lauren Peters, AN EXPATRIATE ENGINEER
who worked with Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC), AND AN oil
merchant / contractor with The United Arab Emirates for nine years before
he died in Malaysia in the year 2001. We were married for eleven years
without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four
days. Before his death we were both born again Christians. Since his death
I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which
the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the
sum of $27.6Million (twenty-seven Million six hundred thousand U.S.
Dollars) with one finance/security company in Europe. Presently, this
money is still with the Security Company. Recently, my Doctor told me that
I would not last for the next three months due to cancer problem. Though
what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to
donate this fund to church or better still a Christian individual that
will utilize the money shared to THE RED CROSS, CHILD CARE TRUST or
MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME and AIDS ORGANIZATION IN AFRICA, EUROPE AND AMERICA
AND ALSO USE this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a
church or individual that will use this money to fund churches, orphanages
and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of
God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the
hand that giveth.I took this decision because I don't have any child
that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians
and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by
unbelievers. I don’t want a situation where this money will be used in an
ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not
afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to
be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight
my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone
communication in this regard because of my health and because of the
presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to
know about this development. With God all things are possible. As soon as
I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Finance/Security
Company in Europe AND Certificate of Deposit which you will need to claim
the fund and deposit it in your own custody. I will also issue a letter of
authority on your behalf to the security company that will empower you and
my only relative and the original- beneficiary of this fund. I want you
and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. My
happiness is that lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants
to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be
prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room
in sourcing for a church or Christian individual for this same purpose.
Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping
to hear from you. I know my God has directed me to you through this
medium. The lord will give you the power to accomplish this great mission
he has called you and you will live to declare the works of the lord in
Jesus name.
Remain blessed.
In Christ Jesus.
Mrs. Sarah Gabriel

NB: Beloved Make sure you reply back through my private email address
below because of my late husband relatives: Also note that this should be
kept between the two of us until you finally have the fund in your
possession and safe custody.E-MAIL :( mrssgab@gmail.com). I will send you
a picture of myself here in the hospital, when I hear back from you soon
with all the necessary documents to process the shipment of the fund to
your address for safe keeping. Always remember that God ways is different
from that of man. Do not let your heart turn aside to his ways because
vanity upon vanity all is vanity. YOU WILL DECLARE THE GOODNESS OF GOD TO
OTHERS WHEN YOU HAVE THE TWO TRUNKS IN YOUR POSSESSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment