page contents AMAZING SPAM: Jack kelvin: jack.kelvin18@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, August 20, 2010

Jack kelvin: jack.kelvin18@gmail.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: JPMORGAN CHASE BANK <jpmorganc@usa.com>
Date: 2010/8/19
Subject: WAITING.
To:









Good Day.
I am seeking for your co-operation to present you to my bank as the next of kin/will beneficiary to Mrs. Sigrid Fassnacht, a foreign contractor from Cologne Germany who died on a plane crash on July 25th 2000 with her husband Rudi Fassnacht. Her husband and their two children also perished in the air France Concorde New York bound flight; please click here for verification. (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm)

Before her death she was a contractor to Exxon Mobil Corporation (EMC) and has a bank balance with my bank to the tune of ($5Million United State Dollars ) which will be paid to you as her next of kin/will beneficiary.
For your information, I am the Head of Investigation Department with JP Morgan Chase Bank .

The board of directors of JP Morgan Chase Bank, which I am also a member, mandated me to look for any known relation of Mrs. Sigrid Fassnacht, since after her death.

However, all my efforts to trace members of her family has been fruitless,this is the main reason I am writing you to ask for your co-operation for us to claim this money because it will amount to injustice, if I do not take this decisive step to secure this deposit and invest it, this is due to the fact that if nobody comes forward to claim the fund it will be forfeited to the government, this is my reason for contacting you, so that you can assist me in making this transaction a reality.

All I need to do is to give you the approval as the next of kin/will beneficiary and the fund will be paid to you as the beneficiary. so that the money will be your's and also donate 10% to charity and if you are really interested in this offer Please reply to my alternative E-mail: (jack.kelvin18@gmail.com)For detail of this transaction and procedures, please do forward me, your full name and phone number. Note that I will commence immediately to secure all legal documents in your favor on your acceptance to fully co-operate with me.

I await your urgent response to enable us jump start this project and nurture it to reality.
Yours faithfully,
Mr Jack kelvin.
Head of Investigation
JP Morgan Chase Bank
181 E 90th,
NY 10128, U.S.A






No comments:

Post a Comment