page contents AMAZING SPAM: Patricia Mercer: x334hfdeffsd@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

Patricia Mercer: x334hfdeffsd@gmail.com

Congratulations your spam is catalogued under. Please visit


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mrs Patricia Mercer <service@fastwebnet.it>
Date: 2010/8/21
Subject: Dear Beloved
To:


 
My Dearest Beloved,
 
I don't really know who you are, but peace is unto you as you read This letter. My Instinct tells me that I can trust you by myProposition. I got your contact through Internet directory and My Instinctdirected me to send this money to you.
 
I am a widow and a devoted Christian, my name is Mrs. Patricia Mercer from UNITE STATES OF AMERICA, since my husband died, I have been suffering from arthritics and lately doctors have diagnosed me with terminal cancer, which left me with approximately twelve months to live. I am currently on wheelchair and being looked after by a nurse and some of my late husbands relatives in turns.
 
Before my husband died, he left some money to the tone of $5.6m United StateDollars (Five million, Six hundred thousand dollars) and he made  me promised him that it should be used for humanitarian work, because we  have no children and he don't want his brothers to lay hand on it,
 
Since they don't believe in God, they have a different vision.This money is currently in a vault with a bank, if you will Promise me that you will use this money to achieve the wish of my Husband and I, then I will instruct the bank to release the content of the vault in your name.
You are also requested to send the below information
 
Your Full Name, Your contact address Your occupation, age and phone number,
 
God bless you as you walk in the light and glory. You can reach me Though my private email: x334hfdeffsd@gmail.com
 
And also send me your Full name and phone number.
 
Yours in Vineyard,
Mrs.Patricia  Mercer.

No comments:

Post a Comment