page contents AMAZING SPAM: Salman Khan: almankhan55@aol.co.uk

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, August 20, 2010

Salman Khan: almankhan55@aol.co.uk



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: mr salman khan <salmankhan55@aol.co.uk>
Date: 2010/8/19
Subject: Project Investment.
To:


Dear Friend,

I got your email from Mr. James Heath, who I asked to source for a trustworthy person or company for investment purpose.
I have US$50M which I want to put into a good and lucrative investment as soon as possible.
If you can work with me in re-profiling and investing these funds let me know, but however, before we proceed further I would like to know more details about you for my personal scrutiny and to know if you are capable of this deal, please provide me:

1.      Full names;
2.      Country of Residence;
3.      A detailed profile about your self/business;
4.      If you are required to travel how soon you can make your self available;
5.      Have you handle such large amount of transactions before?

All these information's are very important for me to move forward with this transaction and also provide me your direct/personal telephone number so that I can call you to discuss over the phone.

Regards,
Mr. Salman Khan


No comments:

Post a Comment