page contents AMAZING SPAM: DAVID ELLIS: dellis990@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 22, 2010

DAVID ELLIS: dellis990@gmail.com

My name is DAVID ELLIS of United Kingdom, I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer.  It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never reallycared for anyone (not even myself) but my business.

Though I am very rich,I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance, I will live my life differently and a better person.

Considering my present predicament, I have willed most of my estate and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few closed friends. It has now done on me that there is more to life after all so, I have decided to give a portion of my estate to charity organizations, as a token of my contribution to mankind.

So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Somalia and Malaysia.  Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once liquidated one of my accounts and delegated family members and close associates to distribute the money to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, I later
discovered through my auditors that there was fraud in the distribution of money to the Charities (selfishness). Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

As soon as I receive your positive response I will let you know the name of the finance institution  where the last of my money is deposited, which is Fourteen Million, Five Hundred thousand United States Dollars Only and I will let you know more details of this project.

Finally, I am soliciting for your assistance to help in transferring the aforementioned sum into your designated bank account and to distribute 80% of this sum to the Charity organizations of my choice, which will be made known to you as soon as the transfer has been completed.

I have set aside 20% for your time.

Please send your reply to dellis990@gmail.com
God be with you.
DAVID ELLIS

No comments:

Post a Comment