page contents AMAZING SPAM: mr.georgewilliams070@hotmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

mr.georgewilliams070@hotmail.com


From: "Mr. George Williams" <info@williams.com>
Date: August 23, 2010 5:12:27 PM GMT+08:00
Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
Subject: may almighty God bless you
Reply-To: mr.georgewilliams070@hotmail.com

MR. George Williams
32 live pool Road blc c423
London, UK

 I am the above named person but now undergoing medical treatment in
London, England. I worked with British Drilling Corporation East London
for over a decade I married for fifteen years without a child. my wife
died after a brief illness that lasted for two weeks.I vow to use my
wealth for the down trodden and the less privileged in the society.
Since the doctor had confirmed my situation that I will not live long I
have decided to give out my money to the poor. Deposited the sum of 93
Million (ninety three Million Pounds) sterling with my Bank. My Doctor
told me that I would not last anymore due to cancer problem. Though what
disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to
donate this fund to an individual or better still a God fearing person
who will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.

I want an individual that will use this to fund and provide succor to poor
and indigent persons, orphanages, and above all those affected in the
tsunami in far Asia and the Hurricane Katrina Disasters, Chile, Haiti. I
understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision
because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my
relatives are not inclined to helping poor persons and I do not want my
hard earned money to be misused in the manner I will not like and I also
do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly
manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of
death hence I know where I am going.I know that I am going to be in the
bosom of the Almighty.I do not need any telephone communication in this
regard because of my health, and because of the presence of my relatives
around me always. I do not want them to now about this development. with
God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your! reply I shall give
you the contact.

Thank you and may almighty God bless you.
MR George Williams


No comments:

Post a Comment