page contents AMAZING SPAM: Audrey Zed: audreyzed@yahoo.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Audrey Zed: audreyzed@yahoo.com

Beloved,

I am drenched with tears while writing this short message to you. It 
was heartbreaking news to me few  days ago when my doctor notified me 
on complications on my health condition which he officially made known 
to me. He further stressed that the complication I had in my human 
mechanism as a result of a secondary liver cancer which have destroyed 
all the organs in my body system.  According to him, he said that this 
complication will lead to my imminent death since no medication can 
alleviate the high system of deformation I am encountering at this 
time in my system.

In the view of the above, I am in quest to find a trustworthy and 
upright individual whom I will entrust the sum of $3.2 million USD and 
this   has led me to you. The said fund was acquired by me as  an 
inheritance from my adopted father who died as a result of political 
crisis which erupted among his most political associate and business 
clique.

I will make available to you all information and officially authorize 
document which will endorse your claim as the beneficiary to the fund 
in question in the finance house where the fund was lodged by my 
adopted father. I have mapped out the modalities on how the fund will 
be apportioned. 35% of the principal amount of the money will be 
dished out to you while 65% will be allotted to any charitable or 
orphanage home of your preference.

My motive to dispense the funds to a charity and orphanage home is 
that I grew up as an orphan and do not have any heirs hitherto.

Upon your acceptance to this proposal kindly get back to me.

Best Regards
Audrey Zed

No comments:

Post a Comment