page contents AMAZING SPAM: Maurice Paulson: mauricepaulson@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Maurice Paulson: mauricepaulson@gmail.com

From: Maurice Paulson
Reply to: mauricepaulson@gmail.com

Hi, my name is Maurice Paulson from Sydney, Australia, I am an E.C. patient, and presently hospitalized, my doctor says I have a few months to live, and I desire to stay within the confinement of my hospital room and live out my last days on earth quietly. I asked that my hospital room be equipped with a laptop so that I can take care of some outstanding issues. One of which is my desire to donate a sizable amount of money to cancer research institutes and other deserving charity organizations, so I decide
d to go online and find some one remotely afar who can receive the funds from where it is presently deposited and disburse the money to cancer research institutes and other deserving charity organizations. By the way the full meaning of (E.C.) is Esophageal Cancer, and don't mind the time taken from your busy schedule to work with me on this sole act of charity, because you will surely be compensated.
Indicate your wiliness to assist me by sending an email to my private email box (mauricepaulson@gmail.com), by doing so I will be able to send you more details.

Kind Regards,

Maurice Paulson

No comments:

Post a Comment