page contents AMAZING SPAM: Kristina Bryan: +79277218461

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Kristina Bryan: +79277218461

19 Airport Highway,
Saint Peters-burg,
Russia

Dear friend,

I write to solicit your assistance in a project of mutual benefit and regret any inconveniences contacting you this way with my proposal. I was the former Head of Accounts Department at the Diamond Mining Company of Sierra Leone.

I am in urgent need of a foreign associate to work with us to facilitate the transfer of a large sum of Money which we intend to invest into profitable areas of business in your country. The funds currently secured with a security company is legitimate money rightfully belonging to me and my partners, which was earned from private diamond business deals during our time as top officials at the Diamond Mining Company of Sierra Leone.Due to unstable political and economic environments in Africa, it is not quite safe investing ones financial future in this part of the World. I am currently living in saint Petersburg in Russia and in collaboration with some top officials of the Chester Bank in England have concluded arrangements for the transfer. The money involved is Thirty million five hundred thousand US Dollars.

However, as a result of the regulations here, i cannot transfer the funds to your country without having an associate there. I am writing to know if you could be our overseas associate to handle the transaction privately at your end, whereby the funds shall be transferred through your bank account, for mutual benefits.

All aspects of the transaction will be done legitimately from here via the banking process. I propose your commission shall be 35 per cent of the total money been transferred, in view of the importance your role as our overseas partners will be, without which we cannot transfer the funds.

Please consider this proposal seriously and handle with utmost confidentiality the information I have provided you with here. If you Are in a position to assist, then get back to me immediately on my below email account so I can give you details. If you cannot help us, do not respond and I apologize for taking your time.

Please, give me your response immediately by return mail. and if you would like to discuss more about this transaction please do not hesitate to contact me via telephone : +79277218461 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +79277218461 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Sincerely,

Kristina Bryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment