page contents AMAZING SPAM: John Duke: johnduke01@live.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

John Duke: johnduke01@live.com

Dear Sir/Madam.

First, I must apologize to you for using this medium to communicate to you
about this proposal. I am Mr. John Duke, Manager Standard Bank of South
Africa, Cape Town, and branch. I have an investment programmed for you.
A foreign mining consultant/contractor with the South Africa Mining
Corporation, Mr. Roger Beck made a huge numbered time (Fixed) deposit for
twelve calendar months, in my branch but died from an automobile accident
without making a WILL and did not declare any kin or relations in all his
official documents, including his bank deposit paperwork in my bank. No
one will ever come forward to claim it. According to South African Law, at
the expiration of 7 (Seven) years, the money will revert to the ownership
of the South Africa government if nobody applies to claim the fund.
Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand
in as the next of kin to Mr. Roger Beck so that the fruits of this old
man's labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt government
officials. The money will be shared in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for
you.
Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this
transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall
require your assistance to invest my share in your country.
Get back to me if you are interested for more details of this transaction.

I await your urgent reply.

Thanks and regards.
Mr. John Duke.

No comments:

Post a Comment