page contents AMAZING SPAM: Eddy Usman: +229 98055457.

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Eddy Usman: +229 98055457.



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr Eddy Usman. <qkali@btinternet.com>
Date: 2010/7/31
Subject: GOOD NEWS
To:


GOOD NEWS

Hi My Friend,

Longest time. Well,am writing in respect of your $950,000.00 us dollars in ATM CARD deposited with Golbal Max Courier Express Company by my husband's secretar then,Anyway,i have already been recalled the CARD back from the Courier Company today,than loosing such huge money involved.

I recalled the ATM CARD back last week Friday. Please,be informed, I have already deposited the money in CARD with WESTERN UNION OFFICE here in Du Benin,so that they will be sending the money little by little to you until you receive all. Note,they told me that you will be receiving the money by $6500 every day.

Quickly contact the WESTERN UNION OFFICE now via this their email address below:
Email: western_u_m100@w.cn
Mr. EMMA IKE
Director
Tel:  +229 98055457.

Update me when you hear from the Western Union Office ok.
Mr Eddy Usman.

No comments:

Post a Comment