page contents AMAZING SPAM: ROBERT JOHN Pasteiner / Kiril Berisov

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 19, 2009

ROBERT JOHN Pasteiner / Kiril Berisov

Dear Friend.

I'm happy to contact you again and inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from England who is an international business man.

Presently I'm in England for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow that is why I decided to compensate you.

Now contact my secretary, his new contact:
Name: Mr. Kiril Berisov
Email: berisovkiril@fanaticos.com

Ask him to send you the total $800,000.00 (Eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with my secretary Mr. Kiril Berisov and instruct him where to send the Money to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with DMr. Kiril Berisov and he will send the amount to you without any delay. You can as well call me for more discussion.

We are keeping a low profile for security reasons. I also want to thank you for the patience you took.

Regards,
DR. G.D. ROBERT JOHN

No comments:

Post a Comment