page contents AMAZING SPAM: John Gelsthorp (different theme!)

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 1, 2009

John Gelsthorp (different theme!)

From: The Accountant, First Inland Bank Nigeria Plc
Victoria Island Lagos.

Dear friend,

My name is Mr. John Gelsthorp. I am the accountant of the First Inland Bank Victoria Island Lagos. I am a Nigerian married with two kids.

I am writing to solicit your assistance in the noble transfer of US$3,800,000.00 (Three Million, Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars). This fund is the excess

of what my branch in which I am the accountant made as profit during the last year. I have already submitted an approved end of the last year report for the

year 2008 and also submitted report of first quarter of this year2009 to my Head Office here in Lagos and they will never know of this Excess. I have since

then, placed this amount of US$3,800,000.00 (Three Million, Eight Hundred Thousand Us Dollars) on a SUSPENCE ACCOUNT without a
beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your

bank account. I intend to part with 30% of this fund to you while 70% shall be for me. I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in

this. It is going to be a bank-to-bank transfer to your nominated bank account anywhere you feel safer. All I need from you is to stand as the original

depositor of this fund.

If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response. You can contact me via my private email:frontline3@centrum.cz. you can also contact me on

my private phone number: 2348137597740

Best regards,

Mr. John Gelsthorp

No comments:

Post a Comment