page contents AMAZING SPAM: Carolyn Walker

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Carolyn Walker

Hello dear

Dear,
This is a personal email directed to you and I am requesting that it be treated as such. I know the receipt of this mail sounds intriguing considering that, there wasn't any earlier information regarding my mail. I'm establishing a direct communication with you soliciting for your partnership and co-operation in a business transaction involving TEN MILLION DOLLARS.It will be pleasant if you take your time to properly study the facts contained in this message.

In view of this, I am a Fund Manager with PruPIM. PruPIM is one of the leading real estate investment managers in the United Kingdom . They form part of the M&G Group of Companies which is the asset management arm of prudential plc in the UK and Europe . We manage over THIRTY SEVEN BILLION DOLLARS of real estate assets, of which over SIX BILLION DOLLARS is invested internationally in North America, continental Europe and Asia Pacific. We are invested in around 1,000 properties with approximately 6,000 property occupiers worldwide. Nevertheless, as a Fund Manager of the EP Funds, I handle Investor's Direct Capital Funds.

I am determined to work this deal with you if you can handle the business maturely. If you can be trusted, you would stand in to receive the funds as Annual Investment Proceeds from the EP Funds as an Investor. Let me know your level of interest for discussion of this deal in further details. I am counting on your sense of confidentiality, as it is my desire that you keep this business to yourself. Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.
At the moment, I'm compelled not to issue more details about this business until I hear from you. I also want to know the availability of any residential property within your locality that we can purchase. As soon as the deal is conclude, I have the plans of relocating to your country for diversified Corporate Investments.
Stay well and keep me posted.

Thank you for your timely attention.

Yours Sincerely
Carolyn Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment