page contents AMAZING SPAM: Manuel Ekevu (Retired)

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, November 20, 2009

Manuel Ekevu (Retired)

Attention:Dearest Beloved
Sir/Madam

I came across your contact via international personal research profile in
my earnest search for a trustworthy and honest person to handle my
business and I apologize if the content hereunder are contrary to your
moral ethics, but I had to reach you through this medium.

As you read this, I do not want you to feel sorry for me; because, I
believe everyone will die someday. I am Sgt. Manuel Ekevu (Retired) a Fire
arm dealership around Eastern Europe/Asia and parts of Africa and I'm a
widower and my late wife.

We (deceased wife and I) have accumulated a fortune for ourselves but
never to enjoy peace and love of Children. Our only child died 2 years ago
from the barrel of the gun which we sell and my beloved wife departed this
World on the 24th of August 2008 from a plane crash in Kyrgyzstan's
capital, Bishkek on an Itek Air Boeing 737 that was to take her to Iran on
some business proposition and here i am dying from Cancer. I come to
believe God is paying us back for all the pain and suffering our dealings
must have caused to countries Gorilla fighters we sold arms to. I have
been diagnosed with esophageal cancer.

It has defied all forms of medical treatment and right now I have only
about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have not
particularly live my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not
even myself) but my business. Though I was rich, I was never generous; I
was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was
the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that
there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in
the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this
world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.

Now that I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my
immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends. I
want Our creator to be merciful to me and also accept my soul,hence,I have
decided to give alms to charity organizations and less privileged Homes
across the world, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on
earth.

Note:I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until
the task is accomplished, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my
last wish, due to the fact that I do not want the Devil standing in the
way of my last wish.

Now my questions are:
1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?

If yes, consider this and get back to me as soon as Possible. Upon the
receipt of this mail message, feel free to respond with your taught and
ideas.

VERY IMPORTANT:CONTACT ME ONLY VIA THE BELOW SECURED EMAIL CONTACT.

Thank you
Sgt. Manuel Ekevu (Retired)
Secured E-mail:manuelekevu440@yahoo.com.hk

No comments:

Post a Comment