page contents AMAZING SPAM: Ken Cole

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ken Cole

Mr. Ken Cole
Hang Seng Bank Ltd.
Sai Wan Ho Branch,
83, Des Voeux Road,
Hong Kong.

Good Day,

Please kindly accept my apology for sending
you this email without your consent. I believe you
are a highly respected personality, considering the
fact that I sourced your profile from the peoples
search database on the web during my descret search
for a foreign partner whom can assist me in taking
this business to it success. Though, I do not know
to what extent you are familiar with events. I have
a proposal for you.This however is not mandatory nor
will I in any manner compel you to honor against
your will, but I hope you will read on and consider
the value I offer.


My name is Mr. Ken Cole,And My father was the credit officer
in Hang Seng Bank, Hong Kong. I have a business
prop in the tune of $19.5m which is diposited in an
offshore security company in malaysia with your assistace if
willing.

After the successful transfer, we shall share in
ratio of 30% for you and 70% for me. Should you be
interested, please respond to my letter immediately,
so we can commence all arrangements and I will give
you more information on the project and how we would
handle it.

You can contact me on my private email:
(mr.ken_cole@yahoo.com.hk) and send me the
following information for documentation purpose:

(1)Full names
(2)private phone number
(3)current residential address
(4)Occupation
(5)Age and Sex.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Mr. Ken Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment