page contents AMAZING SPAM: Paul Usman

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Paul Usman

Dear Friend,

My name is Barrister : Paul Usman Solicitor.The Personal Attorney to
Eng.Thomas,a national of your country who used to work with best minning gold
development company here in Ghana.On the 6th of April 2007,my client, his
wife and their two children were involved in a car accident along Ablemkpe
Express Road.All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives.

Since then I have made several inquiries to my late client's embassy to
locate any of his blood extended relatives,but this proves
unsuccessful,After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace
his relatives over the Internet, to locate any member of his family but of
no avail,hence I contacted you.

I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the money and property left
behind by my client prior to his death before they get confiscated or
declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged.
Particularly,the Bank where the deceased had an account valued at about
$6.5 million dollars.The bank has issued me a notice to provide the next
of kin or have the account confiscated within the next 14 official working
days.since i have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over
2years and some months now,I seek your consent to present you as the next
of kin of the deceased since you are from thesame country,so that the proceeds of this account valued at $6.5million dollars
can be paid to you,thereafter you and I can share the money. 60% to me and
40% to you, I will secure certificate of deposit and other relevant
approvals documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make.All
I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through.I
guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that
will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me by my private email :
paul.usman5050@sify.com
to enable us discuss further.

Best regards,

Barrister Paul Usman.

NB:Pls include to me your private telephone and fax number in your response

No comments:

Post a Comment