page contents AMAZING SPAM: Paula Hamilton

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, November 20, 2009

Paula Hamilton

I am Mrs. Paula Hamilton. I was married to Late Dr. Edward Hamilton who was based in Malaysia. My Husband died on February 2nd 2007 after a brief illness.I am presently diagnosed of Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML) and recently, my Doctor told me that I may not last for the next Three Months. Having known my condition, I have decided to entrust my entire estate to a honest individual who will utilize this money in the manner at which the funds are meant for.Beloved, I choose this means to locate you because I am sure that I will be lead to the kind of person that will be totally honest with me. Due to my health condition, delay in your reply will not be of any benefit to me and
this will propel me to search for someone else.Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I have stated above. Do contact me on my private email address paulaham00@live.com
In His Arms.
Rusty Weekes
For
Mrs. Paula Hamilton.

No comments:

Post a Comment