page contents AMAZING SPAM: Rapheal Morris

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Rapheal Morris

Legal Practitioner, Solicitors & Advocates.
Marlin Place, Milton Road, Cambridge.
Telephone: +44702404232.
I am Mr.Rapheal Morris. a legal Solicitor to late Mr Burleson, who shares the same surname with you, my client made deposit of Five Million British Pounds without nominated no next of kin to inherit the fund. My client deposited a sum of Ј5,000,000.00 in a bank for the family’s future contingences. I want to use my exalted position to present you as his Next of Kin and the money will be safely transferred into your own bank account in your country. I will use my exalted position here to get all internal documentations to back up the claims. The whole Procedures will not last more than five (5) days to get the fund retrieved successfully without trace even in future.
The transaction will be done successfully and smoothly completed via email and telephone. You don't need to come to my country for any documentation of for the claim of the fund, Send your full name, address and telephone number to me via email urgently today so that I will call you for discussions. I promise that you must be happy and shall rejoice greatly soonest for your cooperation with me in this transaction. After successful conclusion of this transaction, we shall share the money 60- 40. 40 % for you and 60% for me.
Please I need the following:
1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. PHONE AND FAX NUMBER
3. HOME ADDRESS
4. COMPANY’S NAME AND ADDRESS.
5. YOUR AGE AND OCCUPATION
I await your good response today.

Treat Very urgent.

Best Regard.
Rapheal Morris Barrister

No comments:

Post a Comment