page contents AMAZING SPAM: Umaru Bongo Ondimba:+27-748664159

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Umaru Bongo Ondimba:+27-748664159

Attention:

It’s my honor to introduce my self to you, my name is Mr.Umaru Bongo Ondimba , from Gabon, I am the 2nd Son to late Omar Bongo Ondimba , the President of Gabon, who died last year 2009, The late President my father, passed away as a result of a heart attack, before he died at around 2:30 pm (1230 GMT) in the Quiron clinic in Barcelona Spain. Have a look at this website:
  http://english.aljazeera.net/news/africa/2009/06/200968162249511307.html

My Father built a personal fortune out of Gabon ’s oil boom; he detailed every thing to me as his 2nd son in regards to his acquired millions of dollars of Real Estate in London , Paris and on the French Riviera.

The reason for contacting you is for your partnership assistance, because of the hit and the political investigations going on about my late father the President at this moment of grief in my country Gabon , I was placed under house arrest by the new interim president a rival of my late father, but managed to sneak out to South Africa .

Meanwhile here is the deal. My father did an oil business deal recently, worth the sum of Ј9.7 Million Pounds (Nine Million, Seven Hundred Thousand British Pounds Only), with some top China foreign oil buyers before he died, and the fund is still in one of the leading security company here in South Africa. My late Father has maintained close ties with former colonial ruler France and attracted investors with a Eurobond as well as its long-established oil industry.

Because of the investigation going on right now I want this fund to be quickly move out from security company immediately to any bank account of your choice in your country as soon as possible to avoid dumurrages. I will then give you an account which you will send my own share of the money as soon as this fund get into your account.

The presure in my country Gabon about the new Government will not give me time to work out what will happen next to other of my father's properties.
The country Gabon also has a $1 billion Eurobond, which is due to mature in 2017 and which the Government of my country is in the process of buying back, so I believe that there will be more business deal between you and my family.

I am offering you 30% for this business deal since the fund was deposited on my behalf as a way of settlement by my late dad. I have also discussed this with the security company where this money was deposited here in South Africa and the security company here in South Africa is ready to make the transfer So you have nothing to worry about because I am in possession of every important information regarding this deal.

Note: This is very Confidential, as I will not want any of this information to get to any other person.

Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another foreign business partner for this same purpose. Get back to me as soon as you receive this mail with your full name, address, phone (cell) and fax numbers as soon as possible.

Sincerely.

Mr.Umaru Bongo Ondimba and family.
Tel:+27-748664159

No comments:

Post a Comment