page contents AMAZING SPAM: LL & Co Associates Malaysia :williamslengesq@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, July 16, 2010

LL & Co Associates Malaysia :williamslengesq@gmail.com

Dearest

I am Attorney Jeff  P Williams (Esq) a legal practitioner, practicing with LL & Co Associates (Malaysia ). It is understandable for you to grow apprehensive reading from me today since there was no previous communication between us on the hereto contained subject matter. However, I humbly employ you to carefully read and give attention to matter hereunder contained.

I came across your contact via discreet inquest and assistance of the ministry of home affairs in your country hence I have contacted you accordingly.

A deceased client of my Law firm had some fixed deposits in one of the financial institutions here in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia before his demise in 2002. Upon maturity legal responsibilities, the bank has requested that I present the Next of Kin/beneficiary to the Estate as failure will apply confiscation of benefits and subsequently escheatment of the Estate to the Malaysian Government.

This reason underscores my contacting you as I intend to present you to the bank as the rightful beneficiary of the account by virtue of next of kinship.

Please, kindly be informed that the procedures for which I have resolved to execute this transfer is utterly legal and thus, preclude any risk.

I have seized all relevant information (legal and Banking) that will facilitate putting you forward as the beneficiary, and ultimately, transfer the funds to you.

Needless to say, CONFIDENTIALITY is of vital importance if we are to successfully reap the immense benefits of this transaction. I have intentionally left out the finer details for now until I hear from you.

Yours truly

Attny. Jeff P Williams, Esq.

No comments:

Post a Comment