page contents AMAZING SPAM: Harry Jim: attharyjim@live.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Harry Jim: attharyjim@live.com

From: Harry Jim(ESQ)
Harry Jim & Associates,
Inderpal Rahal Memorial Trust
Garden Court Chambers
57-60 Lincoln's Inn Fields
London WC2A 3LJ


Dear Friend,


I am Barrister Harry Jim of Harry Jim Chambers & Associates.This email is written and intended to solicit your assistance to be presented as NEXT OF KIN to my Late Client Mr Andreas Schranner from Munich,Germany.He made a fixed Deposit of $5Million United States Dollars only, Mr Andreas Schranner died along with his entire family in July 31 2000 in a plane crash,For more information please visit the website below.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm


The Governing Body of the Bank where my late client deposited the funds has contacted me on this matter,I desperately need your assistance to secure and claim the funds from the Bank here in London to any Country of your choice,Under a clear and legitimate agreement with you, I shall seek your consent to be presented as the next of Kin so that my late client's fund will not be confiscated by the Bank or to be misused by corrupt government officials. I propose a sharing formula of 60% for me, 40% for you and if you will agree to stand in as the next of kin and have the funds deposited into any account that you will provide.



If you are interested in this transaction then send the below information


Please get in touch with me on this email address: attharyjim@live.com


1.Your full name
2.Your cellphone number
3.Your age and sex
4.Your occupation
5.Your Country and city


Thank you for your co-operation.
Yours faithfully,
Barrister Harry Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment