page contents AMAZING SPAM: STELLA CHAVIS: stellachavis2@ymail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

STELLA CHAVIS: stellachavis2@ymail.com

Hello My dear friend,


This is Mrs Susan Balogun you may not remember me again but I did not forget your help and the courage you gave me in the past.How are you and your family? I hope everybody is fine.I am happy to inform you that i did later completed the transaction successfully with another partner.The total funds was transferred to the new partner that i presented to the bank.Now i'm out side my country for investment project with my partner.


However,i did not forget your past efforts and assistance to me to see that the funds was approved with the bank.So, I have given my secretary a Cheque worth the sum US$850,000 to send to you any time you are able to contact her.Please,accept this token of appreciation.Below is the name and email address of my secretary;

my secretary name: STELLA CHAVIS
contact email address: stellachavis2@ymail.com

You should contact my secretary at your earliest convenient so that the Cheque can be send to you.

I wish you the best in all your future endevours.I will also call you at my earliest convenient.

Your Sister and Partner,
Mrs. Susan Balogun

NB: Remember to put this 5- lettered word "GRACE" as the subject of your email so that my Secretary will know that you are the rightful beneficiary of the cheque.Also, send her your full name and mailing address.

No comments:

Post a Comment