page contents AMAZING SPAM: James Gardner: mrjames2009@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

James Gardner: mrjames2009@gmail.com

Please treat this letter as Urgent & Confidential.

My Dear friend, I got your contact through the internet and I decided to reach you because presently I am in desperate need of a trust worthy foreign person for this proposal.

I am Mr. James Gardner, Branch Manager, Standard Bank, South Africa. In March 2006, one of my foreign customers who was a consultant/contractor with the Federal Ministry of Mines and Power, made a numbered time Fixed Deposit, valued at 14,700,000.00 USD for twelve (12) calendar months in my branch.

Upon maturity, we sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no response. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers that he is no longer on earth.

The said fund is still in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. In accordance with the South Africa Government Law, at the expiration of 4 years, the money will be revert to the ownership of the Government Of South Africa if nobody comes to claim the fund.

Consequently, I shall present you as the next of kin, hence you are a foreigner and the money will be shared in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you. There is no risk involved as I will use my position as the Branch Bank Manager to secure approvals and guarantee the successful execution of this transaction within 7 working days.

If this proposal interests you, let me know and I will send to you the Detailed Information on how this business would be successfully transacted. Please include your occupation and private phone number for voice contact when responding to this proposal.

Looking forward to your urgent response.

Best regards,

Mr. James Gardner
mrjames2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment