page contents AMAZING SPAM: Alh. Saley Mohammed: imf_company@btinternet.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Alh. Saley Mohammed: imf_company@btinternet.com

Dear friend,

I hope this email get to you in a good state of rest.

My name is Alh. Saley Mohamed,i am the National Director General for delivery and i will first of all apeal to you for any inconveniences you must have encountered for the delivery or the reflection of your money in various Banks.We are trying our best to eradicate the hoodlums going on here and whatever information you have about any official trying to play on your intelligence please dont fail to get to me as i am appointed here for the savior of the good citizens.

Yesterday,i had a phone call from Mrs Carol williams with this number +1 861 654 9261 and she said you are dead and she is the next of kin to your fund.She also made mention to me that she knew she will be responsible for any espenses for her to get the fund.But inorder for me to be sure if this is true or false,i would better write to you to confirm this fact and if no response comes from you it means she is saying the truth.So please if you are alife and you still want to recieve your fund please dont fail to get back to me immediately.My contact is below-

Alh. Saley Mohammed.
Email- imf_company@btinternet.com.

I awaits your urgency.

No comments:

Post a Comment