page contents AMAZING SPAM: Jelvis K. Nkrumah Jr: jelvisnkrumah45@hotmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Jelvis K. Nkrumah Jr: jelvisnkrumah45@hotmail.com

Mr.Jelvis K. Nkrumah Jr.
Rue 4410 Jaime Platz
Avenue, Tarkoradi Accra
Ghana.

Attention Dear.

Excuse me for writing you this letter even though l have not known or met you before, but l took it upon myself to contact you and l believed that you must be a trustworthy and reliable person that will not like to intimidate me or betray my trust after hearing this news.

l am a native of  Tarkoradi district of Ghana in West Africa region and the first son of late Major General Jelvis K. Nkrumah who died  about 1 year now. My Father was an officer that served in the Country Military before he died.

My main reason of contacting you is to seek for your assistance to help me invest my family legacy over there in your country where you will be the manager of the investment, If you accept to help me out of this project, l am ready to start with an initial capital of (USD$5,500.000.00) United states dollars and 30% of the total money will be given to you for assisting me get this dream realized and 60%  will be for my investment while 10% will be set aside for any expenses we made during the process of starting this business.

In your response to this mail indicating your readiness to work with me, more information's and the modalities in which this transaction will be carried out will  be released to you and some of the classified documents of this funds will also be send to you for your attention and perusal.  Your urgent response will be highly appreciated.

Keep this very transaction to your self until we get this whole project done and finished.

I look forward to hear from you.

Regards
Mr. Jelvis K. Nkrumah Jr
For The Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment