page contents AMAZING SPAM: Isaias Cayabyab Email: isaiascayabyab101@hotmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Isaias Cayabyab Email: isaiascayabyab101@hotmail.com

Dear friend,

I am Mr Isaias Cayabyab originaly from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia but residing
in England for years now, got your email address contact after a reliable
search from the internet, but now i am undergoing medical treatment in
England.I worked with British Drilling Corporation East London for over a
decade I married for fifteen years without a child. my wife died after a
brief illness that lasted for two weeks.I vow to use my wealth for the
down trodden and the less privileged in the society. Since the doctor had
comfirmed my situation that I will not live long I have decided to give
out my money to the poor. Deposited the sum of 12 Million pounds (Twelve
Million Pounds sterling) with my Bank security Vault in my home town Kuala
Lumpur, malaysia. Presently, this money is still there in the secured
Vault ware house officers in Malaysia.

Recently,my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next 27 days due
to cancer problem.Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known
my condition I decided to donate this fund to an individual or better
still a God fearing person who will utilize this money the way I am going
to instruct here in.

I want an individual that will use this to fund and provide succor to poor
and indigent persons, orphanages, and above all those affected in the
Tsunami in far Asia and the Hurricane Katrina Disasters with earthquake
area like Haiti.I understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took
this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money
and my relatives are not inclined to helping poor persons because of thier
selfish desires in material things and I do not want my hard earned money
to be misused or spent in the manner I will not like and I also do not
want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner, hence
the reason for taking this bold decision.I am not afraid of death hence I
know where I am going.I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the
Almighty because we all came to this world to trade whereby you sow and
you reap but i traded well so i know its time for me to go back to answer
him when the time comes for him to ask what i sow and i sowed well and i
will reap well in his bossom.

I do not need any telephone communication in this regard because of my
health, and because of the presence of my relatives around me always and
also for the warning from my doctor. I do not want them to know about
this development. with God all things are possible. As soon as I receive
your reply I shall give you the contact of my bank Security Vault ware
house officer Mr Ahmed Azin in malaysia my original country. I will also
issue them a letter of authority and change of ownership certificate,that
will empower you as the original beneficiary of this fund,through my
Lawyer who is an old man and who i have trusted so much but because of old
age i do not want to entrust this on him due to the stress in building an
orphange hom in my own name. I am in a search for some one that have faith
in the lord that knows him or her can handle this on my behalf. I want you
to always pray for me. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy
femulation.

Whosoever that wants to serve the Almighty must serve him with all his
heart and mind and soul and also in truth. Please always be prayerful all
through your life.Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing
for an individual for this same purpose.Please assure me that you will act
according to my pecification herein.Hoping to hear from you at my private
email: isaiascayabyab@hotmail.com for me to give you more explanations and
provide you with all the contact you are to contact with assistance from
my attorney who has guarantee to ensure that my beneficiary will be
secured and directed for a sucessful change of ownership and claim of the
funds.

My attorney is ready to use his last time to ensure that who so ever i
present to him he will take responsibility of the documents that will back
any one i present to him as my beneficiary.

Please respond to me immediately for me to know your mind and the kind of
person you are.

Accept my appology in contacting you in this manner.

Thank you and may the Almighty bless you.

God Bless You,

Mr. Isaias Cayabyab
Email: isaiascayabyab101@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment