page contents AMAZING SPAM: Sgt Justin Clinton: gt.justinclinton1@hotmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sgt Justin Clinton: gt.justinclinton1@hotmail.com

Hello friend,

I am in need of your assistance. My name is Sgt Justin Clinton, I am in the Engineering military unit here in Ba'qubah in Iraq,I have some amount of funds that we want to move out from the country.I need your help to receive this funds on my behalf.

The problem is can i really trust you on this? please get back to me for more info.http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2967029.stm

Please i hope you are most suitable for this opportunity.You will be entitled to 40 percent for your help.


Sgt Justin Clinton


--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivĂ­rus e acredita-se estar livre de perigo.
PMJP/UMTI

No comments:

Post a Comment