page contents AMAZING SPAM: Jerry Fidelix Adebayo: adebayo_68@yahoo.co.jp

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Jerry Fidelix Adebayo: adebayo_68@yahoo.co.jp



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: P .C@mail.org Mr.Jerry Adebayo <N.N>
Date: 2011/8/4
Subject: WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY
To:



Director, Fund Co-
coordinatorof the Finance Contract
Department Nigeria National Petroleum Coperation (NNPC)
Please Reply To My Private Email Address:
adebayo_68@yahoo.co.jp

My Dear Good Friend,
Greetings to you in the name of our heavenly God, This
mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it
as unserious could come into your mind; but please,
consider it as a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility.

My name is Jerry Adebayo, I am 68 years old man. I am
the director, fund co coordinator of the Finance Contract
Department of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. The
crux of this letter is that the Finance/Contract Department of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
(NNPC) deliberately over-inflated the contract values of various contract awarded.

In the course of disbursement my office was
able to track down the sum of US$10.5M (Ten Million Five
Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars) as the over invoiced.

This money is now floating in the (NNPC) domiciliary
account with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

I now want to quickly transfer this fund to a safe
nominated foreign account for possible investment abroad
before the end of my tenure on 25th of July 2007.

I am not allowed as a matter of government policy to
operate any foreign account because of my status as
civil/public servants.Hence the need to solicit for your
full banking details, to enable me transfer this
money into your account.

I am rest assured we shall do it together.

This is a risk free transaction.

I will procure the Necessary documents in your favor.
What this means is that Some relevant documents is going
to be procured in your name which will make it easy for
the money to transferred to you as the right Beneficiary.

For assisting me in transferring and safeguarding this
fund, you will be entitled to 40% of the total sum, 10% is mapped out for
both expenses and 50% is for me. You can open a new bank
account where this fund will be transferred without further waste of
time. According to Nigeria law, at the expiration of my tenure the money will
revert to the ownership of the Nigerian Government if nobody applies
to claim the fund.

Please, you should not see this as dishonest rather it
will not be better for Corrupt Government officials in Nigeria, who
are bent on their own selfish interest, to utilize this advantage.
However, I want you to be human and humane because I sincerely hope
that this is the beginning of a fruitful relationship between you and me.
If you are interested, upon your response, send to me the
Following
(1)Your full Name, Age and contact address.

(2) Your full banking details,

(3) Your private phone and fax, is also urgently needed
for prompt
discussions.

(4)Your passport/drivers licenced.

My kindest
regards,

Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Jerry Fidelix  Adebayo
Director, Fund Co-
co-ordinatorof the Finance Contract
Department Nigeria National Petroleum Coperation (NNPC)
adebayo_68@yahoo.co.jp


No comments:

Post a Comment