page contents AMAZING SPAM: Kenneth R. David.: +22998244766

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Kenneth R. David.: +22998244766

Dear beloved Friend 

I am Kenneth Robert David (Mr.) I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred through the co-operation of Mr. Smith

Joshua from Paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your

commitment and the attempts you have done to assist me during the transfer process, despite that it failed us some how. 

Now contact my former secretary, his name is OYA COSMOS and his email address is (oyacosmos2@skymail.mn) contact him to make a solid arrangement

with him on how the total sum of $950.000.00 (Nine hundred and fifty thousand dollars) in a Certified Bank Draft which I kept for your compensation will be reach to you, 

Please do let me know immediately you received it, I am very busy here, because of the investment projects which I and Mr. Smith Joshua my new

partner are having at hand here in Paraguay. 

Thanks and regards, 

Mr.Kenneth R. David. 

Former Manager African Development bank plc 

Notice: Please don't fail to contact my former secretary through his

direct telephone number once you sent mail to him; 

+22998244766

No comments:

Post a Comment