page contents AMAZING SPAM: KUNLE BONGA: kunle.bongo2011@rocketmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 6, 2011

KUNLE BONGA: kunle.bongo2011@rocketmail.com



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: KUNLE BONGA <from.bongo@att.net>
Date: 2011/8/5
Subject: Urgent Help !!!
To:


Good day. am KUNLE BONGO a Citizen of Libya the first son DR.MARCO BONGA who was killed by rebels
 
during the present Crisis in Libya Misrata.Before my father's death he made me to understand that he
 
deposited some huge amount of money which he made from sale of Oil Business and Diamond which he gave
 
me the relevant documentation of the consignment boxes backing the funds and  deposited, marked  as
 
family belonging, before his death at Gold Link Security company (Accra-Ghana).
 
I was able to move out from Libya through the United Nation cargo ship, that convene refugee from Ras
 
Ejdir to Accra Ghana, as a refugee.Presently, I am in the Liberia camp in Ghana.my late father left
 
behind physical cash and valuables which he safely lodged in United Kingdom(Gold Link Security
 
Company). As i am communicating with you am in Accra-Ghana the refugee camp,Please if you don't mind i
 
would love to make you my foreign beneficiary so that you help me to claim my late farther funds and
 
ship down to your residential address.I have the company detail with me i will be glad if you can help
 
me out of this terrible situation i am willing to give you 30% for your assistance from the total funds
 
and Valuables and 10% for any form of airport clearance and Delivery fee..please i do wait to hear from
 
you .

No comments:

Post a Comment