page contents AMAZING SPAM: OLU EZE: officefile1252@yahoo.it

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 30, 2010

OLU EZE: officefile1252@yahoo.it


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "olu Eze"<olueze1@ciudad.com.ar>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 16:25:54 +0100
Subject: HOW DO YOU WANT YOUR CHEQUE TO BE SEND TO YOU
Sir,Ma,

I am very sorry to inform you that iam  no longer in  Nigeria again but am happy for that because of there corruptions iam now in Abuja Benin Republic, since my boss travel out of Nigeria.

iam here with all your payment file regarding your payment so i want you to reach me back so that i will know the best way you want me to send your $800.000.00 i have instructed by my Boss to send the said amount to  you, just all you have to do is to follow my instructure i will send your money to you in your best choice.


Iam here requesting for your telephone numbers, fax and home address, where the cheque will be sent to you via FEDEX or DHL. Thanks contact me back to my private Email; officefile1252@yahoo.it

Yours respectfully,
Mr.OLU EZE
Secretary


No comments:

Post a Comment