page contents AMAZING SPAM: Jerry Calson: +44 702 402 2696

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Jerry Calson: +44 702 402 2696



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MRS PAMELA WILCOX ALEX <mrspamelawilcox@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 4:32 PM
Subject:
To:






Greetings Dear Beneficiary,

I am sure this mail would be coming to you as a surprise since we have never
met before and you would also be asking why I have decided to chose you amongst
the numerous Internet users in the world, precisely I have chosen you because
God has made you his minister, but do not be worried for I come in peace and
something very positive is about to happen to your life right now and to the
lives of others through you if only you can carefully read and digest the
message below. Please read carefully.

I am Mrs. Pamela Wilcox Alex, 87 Years old woman and the wife of Late Sir
Wilcox Alex who died in a Plane crash with my lovely daughter Wilcox Petra on
Monday the 7th of September 1998 GMT 14:22 UK while flying from New York to
Geneva.Please follow the link for more information.

http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9809/swissair.victims.list/index.html

After the death of my husband I became the Head of his investment and now that
I am old and weak. I have decided to spend the rest of my life in my Ranch
before I finally give up.

Presently, I have willed out almost half of our assets to several charities,
less privileged in different countries. I and my late husband also agreed to
render support to an unknown individual that we have not met before due to the
fact that when we were still young in life we received an anonymous help from
an individual we don't know and we have not being able to know till date.

I deposited a Cheque in the sum of 800.000.00 (Eight Hundred Thousand British
Pounds) in a brown envelope as a parcel with DHL Express Courier Services UK
over four weeks ago to be delivered to you. Due to my illness I was unable to
send you an email until today.

What you have to do now is to contact the DHL Express Courier Services UK as
soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you. I have
paid the delivering charge, the Insurance premium and clearance Certificate fee.

The only Fee you are expected to pay is 260 British Pounds for the Security
Keeping of the cheque. I would have paid the fee but the company insisted that
I should not because they don't know when you will be contacting them and to
avoid demurrage or further cost.

You have to contact the dispatch Manager of DHL Express Courier Services UK
immediately for an urgent delivery of this parcel to you, please provide them
with your information to avoid any mistake on the Delivery.

Your Postal address;
Full Names:
Direct telephone number;

You are also expected to present the security keeping code: (SCT/0433/F) to
them for verification and confirmation purpose.

HERE IS THE CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE DISPATCH MANAGER

Name: Mr.Jerry Calson
Email Address: dhldeliverymanagement262@gmail.com
Phone: +44 702 402 2696

Please do contact him as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further
delay. Also be notified that I will no longer be reading my emails or surfing
the INTERNET as I have retired completely from the outside world to my ranch at
this moment. I have nothing to do with cars, emails and other luxuries. All
further correspondence should be forwarded to the courier company for the
delivery of the cheque to you.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Pamela Wilcox Alex
CONTACT DHL EXPRESS UK IMMEDIATELY


----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.



--
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.


No comments:

Post a Comment