page contents AMAZING SPAM: Her Royal Highness Princess Sara Al Amoudi: princessamoudi01@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

Her Royal Highness Princess Sara Al Amoudi: princessamoudi01@gmail.com

Dear Beloved
This is my second letter to you; once more I am Her Royal Highness Princess Sara Al Amoudi of Saudi Arabia but presently seeking an Asylum in United Kingdom . If you goggle "Saudi Arabian princess asylum" you can read more of my story.

I have twenty one million United States Dollars (US$21000,000.00) in cash deposit with a reliable security vault in Europe , which I would like to invest in an offshore project such as oil and gas/real estate or any lucrative business of your choice.

Please note: this should not be mistaken to be any form of scam as I am not interested in your money and please if you have that intention do not bother to write back. However, this is my first time of being involved in offshore investment, so my attorney here shall be handling the entire transaction on my behalf.

If you are interested in pursuing this further, please notify me through fax or email to enable us work out modalities on this subject hence you should note that a binding agreement must be endorsed prior to eventual transfer of the funds to you for investment. I look forward to your response on this email address;princessamoudi01@gmail.com and thanks for your understanding.
Best regards

1 comment:

  1. This is a real nice spam. This spammer has a good presence of mind and just captivate on the event.

    This deserves a 5*.

    ReplyDelete