page contents AMAZING SPAM: Gupta: gupta@121mail.eu

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Gupta: gupta@121mail.eu

Dear: Sir/Madam,

My name is Mr Gupta, a UN War crime investigator.

I seek for your utmost confident to accommodate Eleven Million Dollars for me. I accept to offer you 30% of the entire sum as gratification..

The funds in question is given to me by particular Head of state as a gesture to prevent me from revealing a war crime / genocide proves i had against him since 2008.

But in line with the moral principal of my services, I must not own more than Ten Thousand Pounds in my respective bank account, Hence i plea to be
represented by you to accommodate the total funds for me until i process my resignation successfully in the nearest future.

I strongly count on your ability to protect my interest.

Please provide your contact details .

1) Your Full Name .
2) Your Residential Address.
3) Your Private Mobile,Telephone and Fax numbers

where you can be reached at all time.

As soon as I hear from you, further details regarding the transaction will be unveiled to you.

My Best Regards.

Mr. Gupta
War crime investigator
E-mail : gupta@121mail.eu

No comments:

Post a Comment