page contents AMAZING SPAM: Michel Christopher: drmichemfamily@gala.net

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Michel Christopher: drmichemfamily@gala.net



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Miss Janet Ukwu. <missukwa01@yahoo.fr>
Date: 2010/10/9
Subject: THANKING YOU FOR YOUR PAST EFFORT
To:


Hello My Good Friend ,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family?, You may not understand why this mail came to you.But if you do not remember me,I am Miss Janet Ukwa,A  Sierra Leone refugee  who came to Benin Republic With my parents when I was 7 years old,But In March 2008 I  lost my  parents in an auto Crash accident and I was left alone.you might have received an email from me in the past when i asked you to come and act as my sponsor and gurdian so that you can assist me in recovering my inheritance left over by my parents and there after take me to stay with you so that i can complete my Education under your care as i have nobody to look after me.

I am using this opportunity to inform you that God is good by giveing me a new Parents From London in person of Mr/Mrs Jeff and family who financed the transaction to alogical conclusion and I am now happly staying with them in London.

Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness You showed during the course of the transaction.I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $1.2m US DOLLARS.

I have left a certified international bank draft for you worth of $1.2m US DOLLARS cashable anywhere in the world with my family Doctor Dr Michel Christopher in Benin Republic.

My dear friend I will like you to contact my Family Doctor on his direct email address at (drmichemfamily@gala.net) for the collection of your bank draft.I authorized him to release the Bank Draft to you whenever you contact him regarding for it.

Contact him with Below information.

Contact ; Dr Michel Christopher
email address:(drmichemfamily@gala.net )


Therefore, you should send him your full Contact Information Below

1,Your Full Name
2, Your Mailing Contact Address where you will receive your draft
3, Your Contact Phone Number.

God bless you and your family.

Regards.

Miss Janet Ukwu.

No comments:

Post a Comment