page contents AMAZING SPAM: Hazel Mahan Stanfield: hazel@netsite.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, October 18, 2010

Hazel Mahan Stanfield: hazel@netsite.com

Hello,

Good day to you and I hope this mail meets you and your family well today?

This message is a very unusual one but bearing in mind my limitations I decided to contact you.

My name is Mrs. Hazel Mahan Stanfield, I am terminally ill and bed ridden. Having accepted my condition I decided to entrust some fund I have (US$ 4.2 Million) deposited in Europe to either a philanthropic organization or devoted individual that will utilize this money for charitable activities.

30% of the money is allocated to you, to ensure that you are prepared for the task; the balance 70% of this money will be used by you in all sincerity to fund philanthropic organization, orphanages.

I am taking this decision because I don't have any child or devoted relations whose behavior has left much to be desired and above all I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an unGodly manner, hence my bold decision to contact you, a total stranger. Since my health is regressing by the minute, you will have to tell me a little about yourself, because I got your email address from the Internet.

With the information, I will make arrangement to prepare the Authorization through an Attorney for you to get possession of the Deposit. I will give you the name and contact of the bank where the money is lodged in Europe thereafter, so you can claim the funds.

Until I hear from you, I pray that this letter bring you and your family good tidings.

God be with you.

Mrs. Hazel Mahan Stanfield

No comments:

Post a Comment