page contents AMAZING SPAM: R. W leng Esq

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 26, 2009

R. W leng Esq

I am Barrister Raymond W. Leng (Esq) a legal practitioner, practicing with GB & Co Associates (Malaysia).

It is understandable for you to grow apprehensive reading from me today since there was no previous communication between us. However, I humbly implore your attention on the subject matter hereto contained.

I came across your contact via discreet inquest at the US Home Affair hence I have contacted you to assist me distribute Personal Estate (Funds) left by a deceased client of my law firm.

A deceased client of my law firm who died on the 23rd of August 2002 had left some deposits in his account totaling a little more than USD 6 Million. All documents relating to the Estate (funds) and account including particulars of the deceased are with me which I will be pleased to submit to you upon request and in due course.

Upon maturity legal responsibilities, the bank has requested that I present the Next of Kin/beneficiary to the Estate as failure will apply confiscation of benefits and subsequently escheatment of the Estate to the Malaysian Government. This reason underscores my contacting you since you share the same family name with the deceased.

Given the above described situation, I am disposed to present you to the bank as the beneficiary of the Estate after procurement of legal documentations (letter of administration, and Estate transfer Court Order) at the applicable Courts on your behalf.

Please be assured that there is no legal ramification involved since the transaction will be conducted in accordance with legal procedures and probate & estate acquisition act to protect us from any infraction of the law, and therefore, precluding us from any legal consequences hereafter or in the future.

All I require is your honest and sincere cooperation to enable us achieve this transaction. I have seized all relevant information (legal and Banking) that will facilitate putting you forward as the beneficiary, and ultimately, transfer the funds to you. Be confident that I am on top of the situation all the time.

Needless to say, confidentiality is of vital importance if we are to successfully reap the immense benefits of this transaction. I have intentionally left out the finer details for now until I hear from you.

To effectively achieve this objective given the short time frame to meet this mandate, it is imperative that we commence duly effective immediately.
Thank you once more for your time as I am looking forward to yours.


Sincerely

Barrister R. W leng Esq
Principal/Managing Attorney

No comments:

Post a Comment