page contents AMAZING SPAM: Babson Kwasi - pin2mm@msn.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Babson Kwasi - pin2mm@msn.com

ATTENTION:

Sir / Madam,

My name is Mr. Babson Kwasi. I am a banker. I work in the credit and accounts Department as the Manager of Operations. I am contacting you in respect of a foreign trade customer account holder with a credit balance of US$13,559,000.00[Thirteen Million Five Hundred and Fifty Five Thousand United States Dollars Only], who died in the Pakistan Bomb Blast.

For reference view: http: //www.rte.ie/news/2009/1028/pakistan.html

Before his death he was a gold trade miner here in Ghana. I have kept a close watch on his account records and his account has been dormant meaning that nobody has ever come to claim, put or withdraw money from this a/c. All effort to trace to his next of kin failed. He lodged this fund in his sundry fixed deposit account. In this situation, the bank can only approve the transfer of the fund to any foreigner who has correct information of the account. As his personal account officer I have every information needed to claim this fund which I will provide to you immediately you assure me of your ability to handle a transaction of this magnitude that requires maximum trust and confidence.You must posses the ability to start and close deal fast.

I hereby ask for your cooperation in using your name as the foreign beneficiary to transfer this fund out to any safe bank account of your choice.

What is required of you is to send an application letter to the Bank with information I will provide to you laying claims on the fund, requesting for the immediate transfer of the fund to your Bank account.

On the confirmation of the receipt of fund by your bank, you will be entitled to 30% of the total transfer sum while I will take 70% with my partner.

Finally and most importantly, I wish to re-assure you that this transaction is 100% RISK FREE to both parties. All I require is your honest co-operation, a guarantee of your sincerity to enable us conclude this deal. However the nature of this transaction demands confidentiality at all time. More details will be communicated to you on hearing from you.

Reply to: pin2mm@msn.com

Let me hear from you URGENTLY.

Regards,

Mr. Babson Kwasi

No comments:

Post a Comment